Cesarano Funeral Home has been active since 1910. The Cesarano family, which is fully involved in the activity, has always, from generation to generation, guided the company, which today is one of the largest in Italy.
We work with:
- 2 offices and 1 headquarter, located in various municipalities of the Campania Region;
- 15 latest generation hearses;
- 2 monumental hearses with mechanical traction;
- 5 monumental hearses with artistic wooden decorations pulled by Dutch horses;
- 10 cars and 4 scooters;
- 9 funeral directors;
- 40 funeral workers employed in different locations;
- 1 thanatologist for the sanitation, temporary preservation and cosmetic care of the corpse.
The company is registered since 1978 at the FE.N.I.O.F. (National Federation of Funeral Service Companies) and A.C.I.T.O.F. (Association in the region Campania of Funeral transport and services).
Our services include:
- to deposit their wishes for CREMATION;
- planning ahead your own funeral;